Should You “Sell By Owner”?
Almost every homeowner, when it comes time to sell, asks themselves if they should sell their home by themselves, this is called “For Sale By Owner”.
While there are many factors needed to be knowledgeable about the sales process, including market conditions and the legal aspects, consumers have many choices concerning home sales.
The advantages of selling your home with a registered real estate sales person in Ontario are many:
Contact us to find out even more how we can sell your home faster and for a higher price than if you did it yourself.
- You will save time
- An experienced Realtor® understands the process and the market
- You will sell higher, faster
- Realtors have marketing experience coupled with a network of potential buyers
- No tire-kickers as a Realtor will bring only interested people and qualified buyers to view your home
- You will be professionally represented by a registered real estate sales person that is legally and ethically bound to serve only YOUR best interests