The Rocket at Subway
Affordable urban living, with life/work balance, just 50 steps from the Wilson Subway Station. Now you're connected to Toronto!
The Rocket at Subway, Metropia's solution to living in the most convenient urban location. Just 50 steps to the new Wilson Subway Station and you're:
- At Union Station in 30 minutes
- At Yorkdale Shopping Centre, 10 minutes away
- Downsview Park, one stop north
- Connected to GO Transit, YRT, Viva Transit, Brampton Transit and more
The Rocket at Subway: Building Amenities
The ultimate live/work condo development in Toronto!
- TTC at your doorstep, short ride to University of Toronto, George Brown College, Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Union Station. Highways 401, 400 and Allen Road close by
- Modern contemporary architecture designed by gh3
- Suite finishes, lobby and amenity space is designed by Lukas Design Interiors
- Exterior amenities designed by landscape architect gh3
- Designer event space and party room with private kitchen facilities that opens onto an integrated outdoor lounge with BBQ area
- Fitness centre with yoga and aerobics area
- Meeting room/library, and pet wash
- Individual metering of electricity, water and gas
- 24 hour remote concierge
- On-site third-party daycare
The Rocket at Subway: Suite Features and Finishes
Exquisite custom designs and architectural finishes.
Living Spaces: Architectural finishes including modern flat profile baseboards and contemporary trim.
- LVT flooring throughout living room, den, bedroom(s) and hallways
- Interior walls and all trim to receive designer white quality latex paint with low VOCs
- Solid core 7 feet suite entry doors with designer hardware, contemporary lock set and privacy viewer
- Flat panel interior doors with satin chrome lever handles
- 24” white stacked washer and dryer
- Ceiling height approximately 8 feet in principle rooms
- Penthouse level ceiling height approximately 9 feet in principle rooms
- Pre-wired for technology and communications
- Smooth ceilings in the kitchen and bathroom textured ceilings in living/dining/bedroom/den areas
Kitchens: Custom design kitchen cabinet in a variety of finishes, as per vendor standards.
- Polished quartz, square edge slab countertop with tile backsplash
- Faucet with integrated pull-out spray
- Standard stainless steel single basin undermount sink
Kitchens: Contemporary appliances include:
- Counter depth 24” stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Slide in 24” stainless steel range, 30” stainless steel above range microwave with built-in hood fan
- Built-in 18” stainless steel dishwasher
Bathrooms: Stylish vanity with flat panel cabinetry
- Designer selected vanity mirror with lighting
- Custom design solid surface countertop with integrated contemporary sink and single lever faucet
- Contemporary porcelain tile flooring
- High efficiency low flow toilet
- Contemporary square edge bathtub
- Designer selected bathroom accessories
Urban living is all about being connected and no other location connects you as well to so many Greater Toronto Area destinations.
The Rocket at Subway
Whether you are purchasing a condo at The Rocket at Subway as your primary residence, a second home for convenient access to downtown Toronto, or as a condo rental investment property, you're sure to see values rise quickly as the Wilson Subway Station opens and the area fills in with additional conveniences for urban living.
- 75% of suites priced at $299,990 or less
- 1 bedroom plus den suites are only $269,990
- 2 bedroom condos start at $299,990
- Deposit Structure: Signing: $5,000 / 30 Days: Balance to 5% / 90 Days: 5% / 180 Days: 5% / 370 Days: 5% / Interim Occupancy: 1% / 21% Total Deposit
- Parking Price: $35,000 (Only Available on Selected 2B Units)
- Locker Price: $5,000
- Maintenance Fee: $0.52/Sqft. Monthly + $4.95 for Rogers Package (excludes: Gas/ Hydro/ Water)
- Occupancy is scheduled for May 2019
The Rocket at Subway: Fast Track Home Ownership Plan
Lower your payments with this innovative financing plan for eligible first-time home buyers.
An excellent opportunity for first-time homer buyers to lower their payments significantly with a second mortgage that includes no interest and no payments until they sell their unit. This program is called “Fast Track” and is sponsored by the City of Toronto, the Province of Ontario and the Government of Canada. Eligible clients will be able to apply for this program on-site. See the brochure for additional details and eligibility requirements. This program is capped at 50 condo units, so act quickly.
The Rocket at Subway is connected for today and tomorrow. Affordable Urban Living.
For floor plans, pricing and unit availability please complete the form below.