|Welcome Home to U.C. Towns, Oshawa, OntarioIn recent years north Oshawa has become recognized as an up-and-coming hub of convenient contemporary living in the GTA. Now, U.C. Towns brings the vibrant atmosphere of a contemporary urban village to the heart of this in demand neighbourhood. At U.C. Towns, you can find more than a home, you can find a way of life. This community’s sleek and stylish townhomes are just the beginning. U.C. Towns’ is a visionary community that features an expansive network of trails and ravines, parks and more. The University of Ontario Institute of Technology, future major retail stores and many other fine amenities can be enjoyed within easy walking distance, and the Highway 407 expansion is just moments away. Your search for the prefect community is over. At U.C. Towns, you’re here.
Complete the form below for your invitation to purchase!
U.C. Towns features chic townhomes situated on peaceful streets and crescents. With beautifully landscaped streets and green open spaces you’re sure to enjoy the vibrant ambience of this contemporary urban village setting.
Convenient & Connected Neighbourhood Living
U.C. Towns is ideally located to take advantage of the best that Oshawa has to offer. The college bound will love the proximity to University of Ontario Institute of Technology, located right next door. Just down the street, an all-new regional shopping centre will offer some of the biggest name brand retailers, adding to the already exceptional selection of neighbourhood amenities.
U.C. Towns also offers great access to community trails and parks, with conservation areas nearby — not to mention golf courses, arenas, recreation centres and more. Plus, with the coming Highway 407 expansion just moments from U.C., the rest of the GTA is virtually at your doorstep.
No Hidden Costs When Buying a Tribute Community Home!
This is what's included in your purchase price:
- Tree planting
- Hydro hook-up
- Water meter hook-up
- Education Levies
- Survey fees
- Driveway paving
Custom Quality Construction
- All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled and pre-selected.
- Townhome elevations feature clay brick exteriors with heritage siding and smart panel detailing, as per plan. Soldier course, frieze boards and authentic heritage-like details, and coloured mortar with raked joints on front elevations are featured as per plan.
- Decorative exterior columns are made of maintenance durable fiberglass (as per applicable plan).
- Decorative exterior pickets and railing are made of aluminum for maintenance free durability (as per applicable plan).
- Steep roof pitches enhance elevations on the Melrose and Bloomsbury Collections.
- Premium quality moulded cladwood sectional roll-up garage door with decorative glass panels, as per applicable plan.
- Self-sealing limited lifetime shingles.
- Engineered floor system of truss joists which eliminate warping and minimize squeaky floors.
- Wood framed party wall construction exceeds O.B.C. requirements.
- Superior 2”x 6” wood exterior construction.
- Exterior walls are insulated to R22, attics to R50.
- Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above.
- All 5/8” tongue & groove OSB subfloors to be sanded, glued and fastened with screws.
- Thermopane Low E Argon fixed vinyl casement windows on front, side and rear elevations.
- Lower level windows to be vinyl sliders, where applicable.
- Aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Metal insulated front entry door with inset pane lites.
- 2 coat paved driveway.
- All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.
- Foundation wrapped with a superior drainage membrane to protect from water penetration.
Electrical, Plumbing & Heating
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breakers.
- Heavy duty cable for stove and dryer.
- Two weather proof exterior electrical outlets, one each at front and rear of home, plus two electrical outlets in garage.
- White switches and receptacles throughout.
- Ceiling outlets with builder supplied fixtures for entry, hallways, kitchen and breakfast and all bedrooms, as per applicable plan. Capped outlet in dining room.
- Switch controlled wall outlet in living room, as per applicable plan.
- Bell chime at front door.
- Smoke detectors, with electrical connection on each floor.
- Melrose and Soho Collection townhomes to be fully sprinklered, as required by O.B.C.
- Carbon monoxide detectors with electrical connection in upper hallway.
- All heating and air conditioning ducts are cleaned prior to closing.
- All copper wiring throughout.
- Forced air, high efficiency gas furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning. Gas-fired hot water heater on a rental basis.
- Shut off valve under each sink.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one in garage and one at rear of house.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation unit to provide fresh air and improve indoor air quality.
- One laundry tub provided, where applicable as per plan.
- Hot and cold laundry taps for washer and heavy duty wiring for dryer.
- Exterior exhaust for dryer.
- Custom designed and architecturally controlled front yard landscaping with ground cover, shrubs, trees and sod in front and rear yard (as per plan).
- Fully paved driveways with base coat and top coat of asphalt.
- Pot or coach lights (as per plan) and black house numbers with nickel plated deadbolt, gripset entry on front door.
- 8’ ceiling height on main floor.
- Natural oak finish pickets, railing and stringer on stairwells in finished areas, as per applicable plan.
- All homes to have 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” imported ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen, powder room, ensuite, bathrooms and laundry room in finished areas, where applicable.
- Premium quality 35 oz. carpeting with 7/16” underpad on main and second floors, where applicable; Purchaser to choose from Tribute’s samples.
- Purchaser’s choice of colour of quality paint and primer on all interior walls, all interior doors and wood work trim (from builder’s samples).
- Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry (where applicable) and stippled ceilings with 4” smooth border throughout main and second floor.
- Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry (in finished areas) to be finished with flat latex paint.
- Trimmed archways throughout, where applicable, as per plan.
- Purchaser choice of Classique or Colonial raised panel interior doors, including closets, as per applicable plan.
- Swing or sliding closet doors, as per applicable plan.
- Colonial baseboard and trim for doors and window casings throughout.
- Nickel finish interior door knobs and hinges.
- Patio doors are 5 ft. and 6 ft. wide, as per applicable plan.
Kitchens and Bathrooms
**This information represents the pre-construction status of the project and is subject to change. Prices and Specifications subject to change without notice, E. & O.E. The approximate areas or square footages of the noted units (and of any balconies or terraces or additional spaces contained within each unit associated therewith) are subject to change without notice, and the Vendor/Declarant shall have no liability for any resulting variance(s) between the actual final area(s) thereof and the stated area(s) outlined above. Floor Area measured in accordance with Tarion Bulletin 22.
- Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry in kitchen with laminate countertop.
- Flush breakfast bar in kitchen, as per applicable plan.
- Double stainless steel sink in kitchen with single lever faucet.
- White exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior.
- Dishwasher rough-in provided includes electrical and plumbing only, with space for dishwasher. Hookup not included.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Standard fridge opening to be 32” wide by 68” high. Standard range opening to be 30” wide.
- Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry with laminate countertop.,/
- Master ensuite to have oversized acrylic oval tub as per plan with ceramic tile backsplash and deck mounted faucets where tub and shower are separate. Separate shower stall finished in ceramic tile and glass, as per applicable plan. Shower light where shower stalls have no glass walls.
- Ceramic showers to include curtain rod and glass showers to include glass doors.
- Single lever faucets with pop-up drains in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Main bathroom or master ensuite to have drawer with lock as per applicable plan, location to be determined by Tribute.
- Main bathroom to have tub enclosure with ceramic tile (6” x 8”) standard, to ceiling height.
- Mirror in all bathrooms, full width of vanity.
- Pedestal sink in powder room.
- Positemp pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
- Energy efficient water saver shower and toilet tanks.
- Wall Sconce Style lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
- White ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, tissue dispenser, and soap dish.
- Towel bar and tissue dispenser only in powder room.
For floor plan, pricing and unit availability please complete the form below.